Dharma Yoga Retreat San Diego & Baja Mexico
"Connect with your truth and purpose"
September 19th-28th, 2014
The best of both worlds!
Urban flow meets rustic Baja. Join us for an extraordinary yoga retreat shared between the exotic and rustic scenery of Baja, Mexico, and the beautiful sunny city of San Diego, California. We will begin our journey in San Diego, where we will meet our group, our yoga teachers and guides. We will then travel down to La Mision, Baja (just 2-3 hour drive from San Diego), where we will indulge four days of mindful yoga practice and meditation, healthy organic food, beautiful beaches, relaxing by the pool, and SO much more; all this in a cozy comfortable house just a block from the beach.
After delighting in the blissful peace and serenity that Baja has to offer, we will travel back to the more upbeat, yet laid back city of San Diego. Here we will explore different activities, from SUP Yoga (stand up paddle board yoga), to hiking by the awe-inspiring Pacific Ocean, visiting an international meditation center and practice yoga in some of San Diego's famous yoga studios.
If your are ready to connect within, recharge your batteries, explore the endless possibilities that yoga has to offer you, visit new exciting places, and have lots of fun doing so, this is a trip for you!! You will leave this yoga retreat feeling inspired, reconnected with yourself and rejuvenated…and with lots of long lasting memories.
8 total nights divided into the following locations
Baja (4 nights total):
- 3 organic and healthy gourmet meals a day
- Shared room at our cozy beach house
- 2 yoga classes per day
- Guided meditation
- Dharma workshop and daily activities (with the purpose to connect within)
- Free time to relax by the pool or at the beach
- Dharma Circle Ceremony every evening to connect with the group and share
- Visit to the city of Ensenada
- Transportation to and from Mexico, and to all planned activities
San Diego (4 nights total):
- 2 organic and/or healthy meals a day
- Daily yoga classes at studios/by the beach
- Shared living at our San Diego cottages (near the beach)
- SUP Yoga (Stand up Paddle Board Yoga)
- Visit to SRF Mediation Center in Encinitas
- Group hike at one of San Diego’s most beautiful natural scenery
- Closing Ritual and bonfire by the beach
- Free time for sightseeing and relaxing
- All transportation to planned activities
What's not included?
Airfare and travel insurance are not included in total price. Travel to and from San Diego is booked and purchased by each individual student/client. Please observe the following dates to know when you should book your flight from Sweden:
- Arrive in San Diego by September 19th at 2pm
- Retreat ends September 28th at 12:00 pm
Note: You are welcome to arrive in San Diego before the beginning or stay past the conclusion of the retreat on your own terms.
Meet your instructor and guide
Regular Price: $1,756
Shared accommodation | Must be paid by August 30th
Early Bird Discount: $1,665
Shared accommodation | Must be paid by April 30th
Hold your spot by placing a Deposit | Early Bird must be paid in full by April 30th | Regular Price must be paid in full by August 30th
Couples Discount: are you thinking about signing up for the retreat with a partner? Inquire about our couples discount here!